From:
Mark Whitney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 09:09:45 -0700

Dear Listmates,

I understand that you all mean well, but some of your comments
about not trying to imitate baked goods are rather insensitive
to those of us that have children that must grow up in a
gluten full world.

Believe me, it would be much easier to give my five year old
celiac daughter fresh vegetables and fruit, than to bake bread
and cookies so she can have a peanut butter and jelly
sandwich and treats like her friends.  I also happen to believe
that some of the GF baked goods we make are equal to gluten full
products.

Please remember the celiac world is very diverse and we all
come from very different perspectives and places in life.

Mark Whitney