From:
Paul Groschen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 22:35:23 -0600

Thanks for all the replies on the value of breadmakers. I received over 30
welbilt was most often suggested so  I called Welbilt, they have a 24 hour
support line, found out what models are for GF breads and the retailers that
sell them.  Then I called every retailer and their brother but could not
find anyone that sold the GF models, I did not try Macy's. Their web site is
http://www.welbilt.com/. Next, I went out and purchased a Magic Chef from
Walmart for $60.  The unit works fine (though the crust was slightly burnt
the first time) and appears to have no problem stirring the dough even
without any help from me.  I just added the ingredients pressed start and
left the kitchen, cool !!!

Thanks again,
Paul Groschen    St. Paul,  MN