From:
Leslie Elsner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 11:40:26 -0400

I was wondering if anyone has ever looked into the safety of movie theatre
popcorn and the butter topping they use. I was bad last night and went for my
bucket of popcorn with Raisinettes mixed in it. (I remember reading somewhere
that raisinettes were OK) so now I'm in bad shape this morning and wondering
if it's the gluten, lactose, or peanuts or soy in the raisinettes that did
it. I should really no better but I wonder if this area has ever been looked
in to. Any words of wisdom or movie theatre suggestions would be quite
welcome.
Tummy Aching in NYC