From:
Bill Elkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 07:17:43 EDT

My local health food store just began carrying the Orgran brand of certified
organic rice pasta (from Australia).  I called the distributor, who was willing
to sell me via mail order, at prices substantially below the retail price of
Pastariso and other brands of rice pasta.

Maybe I am just being influenced by a new thing, but this pasta tastes great,
and I prefer purchasing organic products ...  especially if it costs less.

Cemac
1821 Sedgley Ave,
Philadelphia, PA 19124
Phone (800) 724-0179 and (215) 288-7440

 I was charged $26.10 for 15 bags of 250 grams (8.8 oz) organic rice pasta.
They also have other flavors and shapes.  No credit cards -- I had to mail in a
check.