Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 11:55:17 EST

St. Johns, our host system, appears to have recovered from its hardware
outage of the last two weeks.  This means we can start to resume normal
operations on the CELIAC and CEL-KIDS lists.  Part of this recovery may
be a result of reduced traffic due to the holiday and the students being
away from campus until Monday.

With the resumption of normal services, there is likely to be a flood of
pent-up activity on all the lists at St. Johns.  We ask you to keep this
in mind as you consider making posts to the List and to always use good
judgment in what is posted.

We thank you for the your cooperation and patience over these last few
weeks.  We especially thank the system people at St. Johns for hosting
these lists and all the work they did in getting things back in order.
In many ways they have a thankless job.  It is perhaps only when we miss
our messages for a few days that we realize what a great service St.
Johns provides to us and the 300 other e-mail support lists.

For the listowners,

--
-- Jim Lyles ................... Home: [log in to unmask]
-- Holly, Michigan, USA ........ Work: [log in to unmask]