From:
"Christine E Dropik" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 12:19:43 -0600

I have been using Quaker's Yellow Cornmeal under the ASSUMPTION that it was
gluten free....having had a troubled stomach lately I was motivated to go
through my cupboards trying to find numbers of manufacturers of food I
always buy...... I did a lot of calling for info and lists.... what I found
that was surprising though is that Quaker's Yellow and White Cornmeals do
not contain gluten but are packaged in areas where other grains are present,
so the company said for us to use our own discretion whether we wanted to
eat them or not.....  Just thought I would pass that info on and also see if
anyone else could recommend a definitely Gluten Free Cornmeal???

Thanks -

Chris