Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 11:25:04 -0800
From:
"Andrea K. Frankel" <[log in to unmask]>

> >For the past few years I have not been able to drink alcohol because even a
> >sip can make me feel ill all over. All my muscles hurt and I feel weak for
> >several minutes. Could this be related to my cd?
> >
> >Mara Levin

I developed alcohol intolerance when my CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue Immune
Dysfunction Syndrome) worsened over several years.  I don't get an
immediate bad reaction as you do, but even one sip will guarantee me
a migraine (anywhere from 45 minutes to 30 hours later, but guaranteed).

I also get that "ill all over" and achy muscles reaction, but I get that
to many of my food sensitivities and also in the aftermath of a
migraine.

I know that many on this list found their "chronic fatigue" cleared up
when they went on a GF diet, but it is possible that you might have both
CFIDS and CD.  But I certainly hope not, for your sake!

Hang in there,

Andrea Frankel