From:
Carol Fonken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 08:43:19 -0500

Do any Bay Area list members have a doctor they can recommend on the
Peninsula?  I was diagnosed with CD 10 years ago and my mother was recently
diagnosed.  I am symptomatic, she is not.  My brother has been plagued with
health problems for years and I suggested he have the blood test to see if
there is any indication that he might also have CD.  His doctor won't go for
it since my brother does not have typical CD symptoms.

Any input is appreciated.  Thanks again to all for being a wonderful resource.

Carol Fonken
A. Frank Smith, Jr. Library Center
Southwestern University
Georgetown, Texas 78626