From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 13:00:04 GMT

It is that time of the North American academic year when many of our
subscribers will leave their University for the summer.  This may result
in email problems, such as full mailboxes or the lost of Internet access.

To avoid an adverse impact upon our host site due to bounced messages from
these types of problems, I ask that if you are going on summer vacation,
that you terminate your ID at the end of the school year and restart it
again in the fall.  This can be accomplished by sending these commands to:

SIGNOFF CELIAC
AFD DELETE * * CELIAC

A second choice is to temporarily stop your mail (by sending SET CELIAC NOMAIL
to the listserv), but I recommend against this due to the possibility that a
new ID will be issued in the fall.

The Listowners will miss you and look forward to your return in the fall.

For the Listowners,

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners