From:
Paul & Tonya Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 18:06:05 -0700

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had the phone number to Welch's or has info on
Welch's White Grape Rasberry juice.  I am feeling very fuzzy headed,
irritable, and have diarrhea.  It's either the juice or I due to the
accidental gluten ingestion on Monday.  I ate a Burger King chicken
salad for lunch.  That same evening I felt very bad.  I called Burger
King and they said that one of the ingredients on the chicken is WHEAT!
I guess I'm learning never to assume anything is gluten free.    Could a
gluten reaction last for five days?  If it's not the chicken it may be
the juice.  I've never had it before Wednesday.  These are the
ingredients:

White grape and apple juice concentrates
Water
Red grape and rasberry juice concentrates
NATURAL FLAVORINGS  ??????
Clarified lemon juice concentrate (for tartness)

Does anything look suspect to anyone?
Please let me know what you think.  As you all know THIS IS VERY
FRUSTRATING !!!!!!!!!!!

Tonya
Washington State