From:
Jeryl Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 10:38:16 -0800

Hi  all,
Since I only recently heard about teff on this chat net, I tried it last
weekend.
Just wanted to let anyone out there looking for a little taste variety to try
it.  If it's available in San Diego (which is as far from most grain growing
sources as one can get) it should be available anywhere.  The bag I
bought came from South (?) Dakota.  My non-CD wife liked it too.  Try
grating some nutmeg on it for variety.  It's definitely a stronger taste
change than our daily bland fare which I typically describe as carpet
fiber and cardboard shreddings.
Jere in So. Cal.