Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 10:52:54 GMT

Hello to all my fellow coeliacs out there.

I am a newly diagnosed Coeliac living in Johannesburg, South
Africa, hence also being a new celiac newsgroup member.

I am still quite new to Coeliac Disease and am therefore looking
for any information, advice or suggestions that may be on offer.

For those who are interested, I have already started contacting a
couple of food manufacturers, namely Robertsons and Nestle, to
determine which of their products are GF.
I am also trying to find palatable GF breads, biscuits, bread mixes
etc, and also where I can purchase GF products at a reasonable
price. So far my experience has shown that South African GF
products are terribly overpriced when they are available.

So, if anyone has any suggestions or advice that they can offer, I
would really appreciate it.

Emma-Jane Shoebridge(Shooz to most!)