Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 22:29:23 GMT

I started a GF diet 4 months ago.  Within a few weeks I started experiencing a
strange sensation aking to millions of ants walking on my skin, firts over the
right half of my back, and lately it's moved to my left arm.  The sensation is
there for a considerable part of the time.

My doctor has no ideas, other than he said it is similar to symptoms reported by
people detoxifying from drugs.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Peter