Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 11:30:05 -0400

Hi Everyone.

Its been a while since Ive last chatted with you all.  A lot has
happened to me the past 2 months.  I have gone thru a lot of
hardships and pain to realize that the medical industry is very, very
nieve about immunological diseases.  Im not blaming anyone, but I
feel that we and society in general, have been cheated.  We have been
cheated our health.

In the past 2 months I have seen many aches and pains heal. I have
educated myself in one of the most important areas of knowledge

--NUTRITION--

I have seen myself turn yellow because of damage to my liver

I have seen my teeth turn white and my gums turn pink and hard after
having severe gum loss and major tooth ache

I have seen my back get strong after not being able to lift light weights.

I have seen my skin loose all its age marks after my pancrease started to
produce the proper amounts of elastin

I have seen my stools get dry and chunky after years and years of
runniness

I have even seen marked improvements in my lazy eye from birth and if God
wills I will eventually be able to see thru it

I have seen new hairs on my ears and head (nothing significant yet, but my
skin is generating pores on my scalp, hand, legs, chest, etc), so I expect
to see some hair within the next 4 months

I felt my lungs clear up after only having the use of the middle portion
(the rest was infested by turburculosis)

I watched my irregular heart beat go from 38 (I was training hard for the
Olympics for slalom whitewater kayaking - believe me its a lot of work -
hence the low heart beat) with mumurs everywhere to 65 and back down to
now 45 with almost no noise or pain

I have seen my groin go from near black from Candida Albicanis (which
caused me to give up cycling because of the pain) to almost near pink
now (still have some Candida left)

I have seen my toe nails puss and fall off from unknown infections to now
strong healthy nails, I have seen my finger nails go from thin ridges and
flakes to smooth and pink with no white spots

I have seen scares that I have incurred as a child that were always red
finally turn white smooth after the villi in my gut purged the muccus that
was destroying them all my life.

The reason for all these changes was nutrition, but as my father puts it
- for every, every problem in life, there is only one reason and that one
reason for all of humanity's aches and pains is  GLUTEN. GLUTEN is why I
was born with PKU. For all you lazy people who didnt have the time to look
it up, it is PHENYLKETONURIA. Everyone has been born with this disease
since the Egyptians.  That is why they built those massively complex
wonders, so they could preserve their guts for future generations to see -
Makes sense, how does one live in the desert (freezing at night, boiling
during the days) if you dont have health guts.

PKU was discovered by a Norweigian physician in the early 1930s by Ashborn
Folling. He noticed two of his siblings who were blond, blue eyes and had
severe mental problems had their urine turn green when he added ferric
chloride. He also noticed half the normal amount of phenylaline
hydroxylase in the liver.  He also discovered large amounts of phenylaline
and phenylpyruvic acid in their urine.  He discovered by elliminating
gluten from their diets that the above abnormalities went away.
Hence, by elliminating all gluten products from his sibling diets
their mental conditions were totally cured.  By totally (its tough
and I still make mistakes here and there) elliminating gluten from
mine and my families diet, I have seen incredible changes.

I have lost 30 ibs (went from a solid 175 to a rock hard 145), my
mother's high blood pressure (HBP) went form 195/120  taking 3 HBP
pills a day to 135/80 with no pills, my father was on the edge of a
mental breakdown to a now calm and reasonable man, my youngest brother who
like myself had a severe case of achne and high school marks around
65 has marks around 80 and has an almost completely clean complection
(you women will really like that one:)

As you can read and can imagine that I went through a lot to start getting
healthy.  No one ever told me life was going to be simple, but it sure
would be if I didnt eat poison! And believe me GLUTEN is poison. You dont
have to believe me, just go on a diet of meat and potatoes, eggs, fish,
dark green vegatable with home made yogurt (the yogurts you buy in stores
also has gluten in them because of the gums they include) to initially
restore the Ca deficincy in your body for a week and watch the changes
that occur.

You will be glad you gave it a try. God bless all of you and I hope you
listen to me.  I dont know everything, but I have seen first hand that
the damage that gluten causes and Im certain you do to! The best place
for info on the diet is thru the celiac newsgroup. If you haven't already
joined, you should. You can get it thru Netscape or some other WEB
browser.  The trick to health is easy. The actual practice is hard. To
get health you have to have ZERO tolerance for gluten consumption for
the first 6 months or so, after that you will be able to tolerate some
gluten.  This info is not something new, the medical industry does know
all about it.  They have just been sitting on it.  Its time you and your
friends learned about it.  If you dont believe what Im saying, fine, just
remember I told you so.  Im planning on going to the Olympics with my new
HEALTH. What are you planning with your sicknesses.... DEATH? Its a cruel
world, dont make it crueller by eating poison.

May you always enjoy the sunshine - kids do :)  and so do I:-)

Ed Vala <[log in to unmask]>
"The Truth will make you free, but first, it will make you miserable"
-- unknown, but oh so true...