Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 20:26:28 GMT

Hi
Here we go again. First i like to remind everybody that we had and
agreement on those coffe and tea times,remember? Out it down!
I am posting this message for all of you,who like to try something new and
also to you folks you do not eat for what ever reason any grains aor
grasses at all.
The following is a bread recipe without any gluten,rice,corn or other
grasses.But you can obviuosly also make it into buns or pizza crusts,just
change the liquid amounts slightly.I like it.
If you need to replace any other ingredients,just ask me and i send you the
replacement ingredient.
Ok here it is, hey whats with the coffee?

I lrg loaf or two smaller ones or buns or whatever you make:

A) Mix 2 1/2 tsp dry instant yeast with any 2 TBSP sweetner of your choice
into 1 1/2 cups warm water and cover with a towel. Yeast will grow and
produce a carpet like bubbly mess on the top of the water. If that is not
the case,do it again or buy new yeast.

B) In a bowl mix:

1 cup chestnutflour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup potato starch ( in the Us you might call that potatoflour,but make
sure you are actually using starch not the heavy yellowish potatoflour)
1/2 cup Tapioca starch ( well well in the states you know they might call
it tapioca flour)
2 teaspoons either Xanthan,Guar Gum or CMC Gum
2 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

Sift three times. By that time you should have lines up some of your
spouses,partners or children to do the creasing of the pans the heavy
mixing and the clean up,the dirty work !
Actually neighbours and innocent friends can also be used!

C) In another bowl blend 2 large eggs with 1/4 cup oil,butter or shortening.
D) Pour A and C together ( At this time you should be delegating)
E) Put D into B and mix well (Are you still working,ok put the coffe down
let your partner or other person do this now)
F) Pour dough/batter into your forms/pans and let rise for around 20 to 30
minutes or just that the dough is 1/4 inch over the baking pan or sort of
doubled.
G) For breads bake at 400 F for around 50 to 60 minutes,buns around 30 minutes.
H) let complety cool before slicing.
i) En joy, Make sure your friends cleaned up all the mess.

Ted Wolff