Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 22:55:21 -0400

Hi!  I just wanted to share a recipe book that I have been using to make my
own BBQ sauce, taco seasoning, etc.  It is called "Whole Foods for the Whole
Family" and it is pu out by La Leche League International.  It is designed to
use pure/whole foods, thus eliminating much of the processed (gluten
containing) ingredients found in most cook books.  It is not intended to be a
gluten free cook book and it has several recipes that call for whole wheat,
etc.  Even so, I find it a great resource for meal ideas and for home made
soups and sauces that are naturally gluten free.  It should be available
through your local La Leche League support group.  (You don't have to be a
nursing mother to purchase it.)

Happy Eating!!

Michele
South Dakota

PS:  I do not have any connection with La Leche League, I just like their
recipe book.(smile)