Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 00:41:14 -0400
From:

Here's a copy of a post I put up a few moths ago- thought I'd answer to
everyone since many list members may have missed it:

KIDD & CO. INC - maker of Sweet Shop Marshmallows and Foodtown Brand Name
Marshmallows
The starch used in these products is corn starch this goes for any coating to
prevent sticking. Artificial flavoring, grain alcohol is from 100% corn. For
more info call Deborah Kidd Knepp - Operations Manager at 219-894-3131

My two favorite uses for marshmallows:
1. rice cereal treats: Melt marshmallows and a bit of butter in microwave and
constantly stir until all melted (approx 3-4 minutes) add in rice cereal
until reaching desired consistency- some like them dry , I like mine very
gooey and well coated. Pull out a big sppon and dig in ar if you are feeling
more civilized, let harden and cut into squares. Wrap in saran wrap and they
make the perfect traveling snack.
If you get really daring- try the toasted coconut marshmallows instead-
sickly sweet but if you are a sugar junkie- go for it!
2. sweet potato pie:1 Large can sweet potatoes- 1 medium can of crushed
pineapple in its own juice. Add in 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 maple syrup, pinch of
salt. Cover with marshmallows and bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour- perfect
for the holidays

Do you think the rest of the population is as food obsesses. Seems like I
spend most of my day thinking about what I can eat next :)

Also, as long as I am writing, any info on Pastrami? How about Pastrami,
Turkey and Swiss Cheese with Russian Dressing? :(

Best Regards,
Leslie-NYC