From:
"Brett Saks, BS, DC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 07:24:36 -0400

Hi all.  I talked a little bit about the seminar that I attended a few weeks
ago.  I am working with a holistic lab in Seattle and they provided a lot of
cutting edge information on celiac disorders.  I know there was quite a bit
of discussion some time ago about what medications have gluten in them.
They provided  us a somewhat comprehensive list at the seminar, so I thought
it prudent to pass along the info to all of you. Hope this will eliminate
some questions for you.  You can see a copy of the chart at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~drbsaks/gliadin.htm

Brett

Brett Saks, BS, DC
Holistic Chiropractor