From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 20:02:15 -0400

The 7th International Symposium on Coeliac Disease will be held in Finland
on September 5-7, 1996. I have the frequent flyer miles, and it is not in a
restricted date period, so I was thinking about going. I was wondering who
else here in the US was planning to attend, or was thinking about attending.

The conference will be in English. The last international conference was in
1992.

Don Wiss (packing to leave Manhattan).