Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 08:09:07 -0400

I'm answering my own post from last week regarding the safety of Donnatal
anti spasmodic pills- (the only thing that helps when I get cramped up and
the runs) I spoke to Wyeth-Ayerst Labs (800-999-9384) and it seems that the
ones I take- the regular Donnatal (White pills w/ an "R" stamped on them)
are gf BUT

Their Donnatal Extendtabs(Shiny Green Ones) are NOT GF-they contain wheat
flour.  This is just a constant reminder on how carefully we must check and
prescription drug (as well as over the counter ones) especially one that is
being used to fix us up when we are ill.

Leslie-NYC