Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 01:17:38 CDT
From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>

I'm a fairly fast typer so I volunteered to type up this list for Casey.
I'm leaving off the products marked as discontinued.
 ---
"Because we are constantly improving our recipes, please check the
ingredients statement on the label of any product. We will make every
effort to keep this list up-to-date, but some products made without
Gluten may not be included.
  "Campbell Soup Company is proud to take the initiative to offer
consumers choices when making food purchases. By offering choices,
more consumers are able to enjoy their favorite foods.
  "Revised: APRIL 1996"
 ---
  Condensed Red and White Soups
 ---
 Italian Tomato with Basil and Oregano
 Fiesta Tomato
 Chicken with Rice
 Chicken with White and Wild Rice
 ---
  Red and White Ready-To-Serve (Easy Open)
 ---
 Chicken with Rice (7 oz)
 ---
 Chunky Soups
 ---
 Chunky Chicken Broccoli Cheese
 Chunky Creole Red Beans and Rice/Sausage
 Chunky Chili Beef
 ---
 Healthy Request Soups - Condensed
 ---
 Bean with Bacon
 Chicken with Rice
 ---
  Ready-To-Serve
 ---
 Hearty Chicen Rice (RTS)
 Chicken Broth (RTS)
 N.E. Clam Chowder (Healthy Request)
 Split Pea with Ham (Healthy Request)
 Southwest Vegetable
 ---
  Home Cookin' Soups
 ---
 Salsa Bean
 Savory Lentil (formerly named Hearty Lentil)
 Tuscany Style Minestrone
 Italian Vegetable
 ---
  Microwave Soups
 ---
 Chicken Rice
 ---
  Swanson Broth
 ---
 Vegetable Broth
 ---
  Campbell Beans
 ---
 Chili Beans
 N.E. Style Baked
 O.F. Beans in Brown Sugar and Molasses
 Pork and Beans in Tomato Sauce
 Ranchero
 Vegetarian
 ---
  Swanson Canned Poultry
 ---
 Chunk White Chicken
 Chunk Chicken
 Chunks O'Chicken
 Mixin' Chicken in Broth
 Premium Chunk White Chicken
 3 Pack Premium Chunk White Chicken
 6 Pack Premium Chunk White Chiken
 Premium Chunk White and Dark Chicken in Water
 Premium Chunk White Turkey
 ---
  Prego Spaghetti Sauces
 ---
 Extra Chunky - Vegetable Supreme
 Extra Chunky - Zesty Mushroom with Extra Spice
 Extra Chunky - Zesty Basil
 Extra Chunky - Zesty Garlic and Cheese
 Extra Chunky - Garden Combination
 Extra Chunky - Mushroom and Green Pepper
 Extra Chunky - Mushroom and Onion
 Extra Chunky - Mushroom and Tomato
 Extra Chunky - Sausage and Green Peppers
 Extra Chunky - Tomato, Onion and Garlick
 Extra Chunky - Mushroom with Extra Spice
 Spaghetti Sauce - Marinara
 Spaghetti Sauce - Onion and Garlic
 Sphaghetti Sauce - Tomato and Basil
 Spaghetti Sauce - Three Cheese
 Spaghetti Sauce Flavored with Meat
 Spaghetti Sauce with Mushrooms
 Spaghetti Sauce - Traditional
 Low Sodium Spaghetti Sauce
 ---
  Juices
 ---
 Campbell's Tomato Juice
 Campbell's Low Sodium Tomato Juice
 Tomato DelMar
 Spicy Hot V8 Vegetable Juice
 Lightly Tangy V8 Vegetable Juice
 Low Sodium V8 Juice
 V8 Plus
 V8 Picante
 V8 Vegetable Juice
 ---
  Marie's Salsa
 ---
 Chunky Tomato
 ---
  Great Starts Breakfasts
 ---
 Scrambled Eggs and Sausage with Hash Browns
 Scrambled Eggs, Sausage/Hash Browns with
    Lowfat/Low Cholesterol Eggs
And that's all folks. (Fast, but not perfect. Oh well! This email
editor has no backspacer so sorry for the typoes!)
 Linda Blanchard
 http://www.lx.net/mindplay/
 Mind Play Books & Games