From:
jerry wald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 08:45:08 -0500

Is "Kenmei" brown rice cereal still widely available in the U.S., or has
it been discontinued like it was in Canada?

When visiting friends near the border, we often cross over to the states
to pick up some of this excellent GF cereal. I think I might have read
that they were not making it anymore, and sure hope I'm wrong.

Thanks.

Jerry Wald                 [log in to unmask]
Academic Advisor
Sheridan College
Brampton, ON