From:
William D Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 13:27:21 -0400

This information is for the people who eat out occasionally or have to
when they travel. I know some people have had bad experiences with fast food,
maybe some will find this helpful.

I  talked today with the manager of the Wendy's in our town and he gave
me some information about the f/f cookers.   There are two kinds of filters
at the Wendy's stores. The old stores use a filter cone system where the oil
goes threw the filter  and back into a clean pan. There is no piping
involved, the oil simply flows threw the filter to a pan.  The filter is
suppose to be changed after each pan.

The other type is the automated filter system.  All oil from all the fry
pans go threw the same filter and then back to the fry pan.

Ever employee should know which type of system that store uses, and for sure
the manager will.

The two systems are :   FILTER CONE or AUTOMATED FILTER SYSTEM

The FILTER CONE SYSTEM is the good type of system. I  that store uses the
FILTER CONE SYSTEM and cooks the fries in a pan that is only used for
F/Fries  and puts them on a tray (no salt)  you should get a safe batch
of fries.

F/Fries like sky diving have no absolute guarantee. The more questions you
ask the better off you are.

After explaining all of this, he gave me a batch of fries and they were

O.K.
       Dwight Corbitt                          Gluten free in Tennessee