From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 03:37:25 GMT

I would like to thank the volunteers that assisted in tracking output to the
Usenet gateway.

When I posted the request for help, I thought that the problem was serious
enought to bring it to everyone's attention.

In the background, it appears that American University was able to correct the
problem.  Todays' test showed better than 90 percent receipt of the messages.
Several had 100 percent.

For those that do not have celiac as a Usenet option from their host, contact
your Internet providor's customer service and submit a formal request to have
bit.listserv.celiac addded to the local Usenet service.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners