From:
Bruce Bimber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 10:55:46 -0700

The symptoms you describe are certainly those of celiac sprue, but they
are also the symptoms of at least a dozen other problems.  In addition to
trying to find out whether you inadvertently ingested some gluten, you
might evaluate the chance that you had a touch of plain old food
poisoning, a short-lived intestinal flu, giardia, etc.

Bruce Bimber

> ...on the second day of the
> camping trip I started to have gas, bloating, and diarrhea with
> fatigue, and headaches. This continued through  the rest of the trip, and
> now for days after we have returned home. I have no idea what I did? For
> I even bought all the food at the stores I always go to here - and I re-
> checked the labels before I left. ANd even took water from home for the
> whole trip.
>
> Bonnie Hall
> Upland (east-central)Indiana

* To reply to the List, instead of poster, send to [log in to unmask] *
* Usenet posters must be subscribed to the Listserv, in addition to Usenet  *