From:
Mary Guerriero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 14:42:12 -0400

I belong to the Tri-County Celiac Sprue Support Group, and we also made up a
card this yr.  I make sure it goes back to the chef, who is preparing my
food, not just the waitperson.  This has been extrememly helpful.  They are
very easy to make up, and just follow the basic guidelines of what we must
eliminate from our diet.  The important thing to put across is separate
fryers, clean grill etc.  If you are interested in knowing what information
is on our card, let me know.  Mary Guerriero,  [log in to unmask]