From:
Lisa Murdock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 21:42:04 -0700

Hello,
I'm a new member of the celiac newsgroup. My father's celiac but he
doesn't have a computer so I'm passing on the information.

His DH is really bad and, although he's been GF for a month or so, his
rashes don't seem to go away. Does anyone have a recommendation for a
cream that could help to keep him from scratching so much? He bleeds so
badly at night that it looks like someone's been murdered in his bed....

Thanks for all the good information.

Lisa Murdock