From:
Jeanne Prine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 10:46:00 EST5EDT

Hi, everybody.  I'd like to ask a question for another listmember who
doesn't have computer access this week.  He is both GF/CF, has a DH-
like rash (mostly gone now), and is scheduled for an MRI on Thursday.
I remember seeing something on the list about reactions to the dye
used during this test--but can't recall what I read or when it was
posted.

If you have information about celiacs and those with gluten/casein
intolerance undergoing MRI testing (they will be looking at the
spine), please post it to the list or send it directly to me at

Thank you very much.  I guess I should add that we are looking for
information only here--not medical advice.

All the best,
Jeanne