From:
Suzyn Dobroski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 23:54:00 -0400

I am petitioning those of you who have visited Disney World to assist me
with information for a newly diagnosed mother/daughter in our local group.

They are planning a family vacation to Disney World in October and are
nervous about where to eat.  I have seen posts made in prior months (pro
and con) regarding restaurants, but failed to find these in the archives.

If you "have been there/done that", please respond to me privately and not
the listserv.  I'll be happy to compile the info and present to the list at
a later date if requested.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to share this important
information.

Suzyn Dobroski
Rochester, NY