Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 00:56:19 -0400

Hi,
I debated on whether or not to post a response publicly to this. I guess I
decided to. I am Happy for Nicola but I think some of you took her message
wrong. I think, She is not saying that we all should go off our diets. She
merely wanted to share her experience with her "friends". If something
wonderful just happened to you who would you tell but your friends. I don't
feel this is the appropriate forum to argue for or against Christianity. We
are suppose to talk about CD and the GF diet. Not politics or anything else.
      Also,When you want to "lash out" at a post write the poster not the
whole list. I personally am getting sick of all the bantering. It costs money
to read all of the mail. My two cents worth is STICK TO THE SUBJECT.
You'll hear no more from me on the subject.
Carol
Guthrie,Ok