From:
Marvin Pollard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 1996 07:47:37 -0400

After publishing exclusively on paper for the past 184 years, the New
England Journal of Medicine has joined many other publications on the
Internet. We can be reached at http://www.nejm.org on the World Wide Web.
The electronic version contains abstracts of Original Articles and Special
Articles and provides the full text of the Case Records of the
Massachusetts General Hospital, Clinical Problem-Solving articles, Images
in Clinical Medicine, Molecular Medicine articles, editorials, Sounding
Board articles, letters to the editor, and book reviews. Every issue
published in 1996 is accessible. Each new issue comes on-line at 7 a.m.
E.S.T. on Thursday, the day of publication. The site is open to all,
with no password or registration required. Simple instructions allow a
user to order the full text of Original Articles, Special Articles, and
Review Articles by fax or mail and to browse through all of the Journal's
classified advertisements. We view our page on the World Wide Web as a
work in progress and are interested in your comments and suggestions.

          Edward W. Campion, M.D.