Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 12:23:12 -0500

Hi All!

First of all I'd like to thank eveyone who has added to the discussion on the
connection between MS and Celiac Disease.  There is more to be said on this
topic, surely, and I hope that there is more discussion on it.

However, I am still wondering if anyone has kknowledge as to where I can
puchase the methylcobalamin form of vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin is an
activated form of B12-- B12 is usually sold in the cyanocobalamin form.)

I have not been able to find it anywhere, even though Michael Murray  (in his
book "Encyclopedia of Nutritional Supplements" p. 130) says that
"Methylcobalamin is the only active form of vitamin B12 available
commercially in tablet form in the United States."   I have been able to find
a form called "dibencozide" being sold--- is this the same thing?

Again, as always, much thanks!

Yours,

P.S. Perhaps someone knows of a listserv whose discussion topic is
nutritional supplements?  Perhaps I can join that listserv as well as the
Celiac one.