From:
Danna R Feldgoise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 15:19:49 -0400

I have been using a Welbilt bread machine, I think it is the Welbilt
4000.  For the most part I have been following the recipes I received
from Red Star.  I have found these recipes to work well with my machine.
I have tried several of Bette Hagman's recipes recently which seem to
overload the dough mixture with too much liquid.  For instance, Red
Star's Chick Pea recipe (which works fine for me) and Bette Hagman's
Orange Bean Bread recipe (from her third book) call for the same amount
of liquid, yet the Bette Hagman recipe calls for less than 2/3 the dry
ingredients.  Has anyone else found this to be the case?  Could this be a
phenomenon of using different bread machines?  This doesn't seem logical.
I am interested in knowing what others have experienced.  Thanks!

Danna