Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 11:19:44 EDT

Subject: in search of a choc chip cookie recipe

I am in search of a good chocolate chip cookie recipe.  I have tried a few
recipes which haven't turned out and I have even tried to make substitutions
for the recipes located on the back of the choc chip bags, again with no luck.
They either turn out flat and crispy or soft and gritty.  Anyone have a
good (not just good but great) choc chip cookie recipe?  Thanks.

Michele

P.S.  While I am writing - can anyone help me out on the gf status of
Cool Whip?  What about pudding and jellos - are there any that my little
one can eat?  What about El Paso taco shells?