From:
Mary Beth Gianoli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 22:46:10 -0400

< Speaking of cornflakes, I remember (years ago) in my high school Home Ec.
< classes we made some cookies that had cornflakes, peanut butter

I have made a "cookie" using the following:

        1 cup corn syrup or honey
        1 cup white sugar
        1 cup peanut butter (either crunchy or smooth)

Mix the ingredients in a heavy saucepan  and heat over medium heat, stirring
often.

Bring ot a boil and boil for about a minute.  Add 6 cups of corn flakes or
other dry cereal.  Turn into a _well_ greased pan and allow to cool.  Cut and
enjoy.  They should be stored in the frig if the weather is warm!

Hope this works for you.  They are yummy!!