Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 09:18:01 -0500

Months ago I contacted this List, read many books, re-read all the
information I had about Celiac do's and don'ts etc.  THen this month we went
camping.  I had two cooler's of Baked GF foods, and then to make meal time
easier to avoid any other problems, we had plain meat (like hamburgers), and
plain vegetables, and plain fruit.  The GF baked goods were what perked up
the meals.  Anyway, on the second day of the camping trip I started to have
gas, bloating, and diarrhea with fatigue, and headaches.  This continued
through the rest of the trip, and now for days after we have returned home.
I have no idea what I did?  For I even bought all the food at the stores I
always go to here - and I re- checked the labels before I left.  ANd even
took water from home for the whole trip.  My husband is extremely upset,
and"doesn't know what to do with me".

I am depressed about this, and trying to say it's just inexperience, since I
was only diagnosed 13 months ago.  IF anyone has any ideas, just write me.
Sorry to take up so much List space.

Bonnie Hall
Upland (east-central)Indiana