Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 20:43:16 -0400

I am compiling a pocket size gluten-free shopping guide that lists brand
names under easy to find categories such as baking chocloate, spaghetti sauce
or yogart. The information in the book was obtained from manufacturers' lists
of gluten-free products. It should be printed and ready to go in two weeks or
less. Right now I'm expecting the price to be $7 plus sales tax and a minimal
amount for shipping and handling. If you are interested in hearing about the
book when it is ready please send me an e-mail. My e-mail address is