Date:
Sun, 5 May 1996 20:18:50 -0400

I am a self-diagnosed celiac.  Elimination of glutin from my diet has
eleviated all the intestional cramping, gas, and frequent "emergency" trips
to the bathroom.  The addition of Citrucel to my diet has helped lower the
frequency as well as increase the volume of nature's call.  I have noticed
that when I take Prednisone for reasons other than celiac disease, I
experience a further improvement in the condition of my gut.  I would
appreciate comments that would help me understand what I am expereincing and
if low doses of Prednisone is useful in the treatment of cd.  Thank you.
 Angelo Giannitelli, Indiana.