From:
"Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 11:42:57 -0400

<<It appears that the company is now taking celiacs serious and is attempting
to correct the mistakes from that incidence.  I only started doing followup
within the last few months and I no longer have any reservations about the
company.  Therefore, I would feel safe in eating the product.>>

I seem to remember that the original product in question was Rice Bran
Crackers. Those are available labelled "wheat free, gluten free" with a "new
recipe", but very hard to find in stores. Garden Spot distributers handles
them here in the East but usually you'll only see the Oat Bran and Amaranth
Bran crackers which are not gluten free. Push your local outlets that carry
these.

                   Kemp Randolph
                   Long Island