From:
"Larry M. Pavlock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 07:11:09 EDT

I was talking to my cousin in town from Germany, and he was telling me of a
treatment he had undergone to combat lactose intolerance.  This treatment was
an offshoot of Chinese acupuncture called bio-resonance.  The doctor told him
that it is very useful (88%) for treating problems dealing with food
allergies - including wheat!  I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of
this and had any more information on it.

TIA

Larry