From:
"Benjamin J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 08:31:53 -0500

> I was diagnosed with CD 15 months ago.  I have been grinding my teeth
> all my adult life.

The one thing about these surveys is that typically only those who share the
experience the survey is trying to explore (in this case grinding teeth)
respond.

I was diagnosed with CD 20 months ago, after going undiagnosed with
anemia for 6 - 8 years.  I have never had a problem with grinding my teeth
(of which I have been aware or it pointed out to me).  For future surveys,
I would suggest that the person interested take direct emailings and then
post a summary.

My 2 cents,

ben