From:
"ANDREW E. STEVENSON" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 1996 01:33:44 EST

Well, after months of living in limbo land, our family is finally ready to
exhale. As of this week, we have relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area, where
my husband has accepted a marketing position at a software company in Mountain
View and I will continue my freelance communications work.

I would be grateful for any suggestions on resources in this area. Specifically,
we need
*recommendations of excellent pediatric doctors who know about celiac disease
*recommendations of excellent adult doctors who know about celiac disease
*suggestions on best places to find GF foods (including restaurants)
*any other resources that may help some transplanted Easterners adjust to their
new (and gluten-free) life in California (like how to find reasonably priced
housing, for one!)

We need the medical referrals as soon as possible, since we are currently
experiencing some problems that we'd like to take care of quickly. Thank you in
advance for any help. And Happy Easter!

Trisha Stevenson