Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 20:19:47 -0500
From:
"E. Yates" <[log in to unmask]>

I have been on the GF diet for over a year, and then converted to being
lactose intolerant. Also diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome, but
they found diverticulosis on my x-ray. I have had repeated bouts lately
of diarrhea even when I have meticulously monitored my diet. Any
suggestions for "binding up" foods. I've tried the conventional bananas,
rice, applesauce and toast. Was recommended to take a calcium supplement
because of my lack of calcium intake, and now am being investigated for a
kidney stone. Planning meals is a nightmare for me right now, as I am
often away from home at meal time. Any suggestions or success stories
would be appreciated.