From:
Karen Brody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 11:23:43 EDT

I am an interested in hearing from any British coeliacs and UK experts
specializing in coeliac disease who would like to be interviewed for a book
called 'Coping with Coeliac Disease.'  The book will be published by Sheldon
Press in London.

Let me tell you a bit about the book.  The goal of the book is to provide
realistic coping strategies for coeliacs - based on the experiences of coeliacs
- so they will stay on a gluten free diet.  It is a book aimed at anyone who has
coeliac disease.  It is not a scientific medical book on coeliac disease, but
will include chapters on symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of coeliac disease.
The book will emhasize, in simple language, strategies coeliacs can use to start
and stick with their diet.

I am an American writer currently living in England and have written on health
topics such as food and healing, candida, fertility and AIDS.  I began writing
about health issues as a result of my own poor health that subsequently improved
tremendously when I changed my diet.

I would prefer conducting interviews by telephone, but if you'd rather do it via
e-mail that would be fine too.  Your identity will be kept strictly
confidential.

Looking forward to hearing from all those UK cyberspace coeliacs...

Karen Brody
Rugby, UK