From:
Mike Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 07:52:12 +0000

I travel often on business, and try to stay with Northwest/KLM as
they have been very cooperative in providing gf meals.  It simply
requires a phone call in advance of your flight or make the request
at the time you make your reservations.

On a recent flight, I had to purchase the tickets on the morning of
the day of the flight and there was insufficient time for them to
prepare the gf meal.  Since I obviously could not eat the offered hot
sandwich selection, the lead flight attendant made up a meal for me
out of the remaining first class meals.  Not a lot, but I certainly
appreciate the efforts.  KLM mentions gf as a meal selection on their
www page (klm.com).
Michael L. Larson
Canton, OH
Ph 330-796-8042 (Work/Voicemail)