Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 21:20:37 -0800

Dear Taylor,

You need not feel bad about relating your symptoms in a 'graphic' manner,
it helps us all to understand what is happening to us.  I have eaten
bread and other gluten products until about 6 months ago when I was
diagnosed.My major symptom was headache.  Now I feel fortunate to be one
of the people who know when they are having a celiac reaction.  I had the
same 'iffy' biopsy, so the report said, but my GI was in no doubt as to
the fact that I had to go GF right away.  My heart goes out to you.  I
have spent days in bed ill because of a small indiscretion.  Somedays I
am not sure if I would rather be a symptomless celiac person or the
proverbial canary down the mine shaft.  Once you get and stay knowingly
GF, you will be a new person.  You don't need to apologize fr relaying
what you went through, I know this group and we are all in your corner,
Good luck and feel free to post to my email if you need to know anymore
from someone coping with a majorly restricted diet.  sometimes a little
support is very helpful,

Lisa