Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 20:13:38 +0000

Hi,

My wife told me about this recipe which was presented on the TV Food Network.
It is a flourless Chocolate cake.  The chef says that the benefit of this
recipe is that for once "the flour does not get in the way of the taste".

You can see it on the web for the next 15 days at:

     'http://www.foodtv.com/rtaste/10-28.htm'

You can see the biweekly recipes on the web at:

     'http://www.foodtv.com/reclist.htm#taste'

And you can see the TV Food Network home page at:

     'http://www.foodtv.com/'

Bob Chapman
USA