Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 23:32:37 -0400

The Mount Sinai conference in New York City will take place on Saturday,
November 9th from 8:30a.m to 5:00p.m. Speakers will include Doctors Joseph
Murray, Alessio Fasano, Vijay Kumar and Keith Benkov, Charles Gerson. We will
also get the opportunity to hear Nutrition Consultant & Author, Nutrition
Advisor, Nancy Patin Falini as well as researchers Gino & Michele Banco.

I would like to make a list of all the CELIAC list readers that are attending.
I will then send a copy of that list to all the other attendees.  (To find
out more about the conference, e-mail Annette Bentley, President of the
American Celiac Society Dietary Support Coalition at <[log in to unmask]>.
or call ACSDSC at 201-325-8837.
For directions information, contact Jeanette Olivieri at 212-241-6737.

If you are attending the Mount Sinai conference, and would like to be
included in this list, please send a PRIVATE e-mail note  with your name(s)
and e-mail address to:

Leslie Elsner

Please do NOT send your note to this list; we don't want to fill the
mailboxes of the other 1,500 subscribers with mail that most would find of
little value.

It would also help to include your city and state; who knows, some of you
might even be close enough to each other to car pool!

If you live in the New York City area, please include in the private e-mail:
suggested places to eat during the conference.  I will also collect this
information and share it with all the conference participants (and anyone
else that writes to me privately).
The conference fee is $75, an additional fee of $50 for individuals
requesting CME credits and an additional fee of $6 for individuals requesting
a "gluten-free" meal. Check should be made payable and sent to:
American Celiac Society Dietary Support Coalition, 58 Musano Court, West
Orange, NJ 07052

Looking forward to meeting my fellow list readers.
Leslie-NYC