From:
"Ms. Ingrid Gordon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 05:52:44 -0600

Can anyone out there reccommend a good brand of gf and corn free pasta?  I
have tried pastariso and find it to be slimy and coarse.
I recently tried some elbows by another brand (whose name I stupidly I
forgott to write down), which were quite excellent, but my local store
failed to restock them.  I think there was a picture of the sun on the
package.  If anyone out there knows what I'm talking about or could suggest
other good gf pastas I would be very happy to hear about it.
Thanks!

Ingrid Gordon
University of Illnois School of Music
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]