From:
carolyn randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 23:43:08 -0400

Dear folks,

I use 1/2 cup of Hershey's cocoa and mix it with 3/4 cup of sugar and a
small amount of cinnamon (1/2 - 1 tsp), and shake or stir to mix well.  This
makes a wonderful cocoa mix which can be used with powdered milk or milk
substitute (I use Vitamite powder), or regular milk, to make cocoa.

You can mix the powdered milk or milk substitute with the cocoa mix  to make
"complete" mix for traveling.

It is best to use a screw-top container to prevent changes in air pressure
on a plane from "popping" the top of your container open.

Good Luck & Good Health, Carolyn Randall, Fairborn OH   [log in to unmask]